Job in Paulding?

Survivor Johnny

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
103   0
Reaction score
I sure would like to make a career change (I am a roofer- enough said) I am very strong in customer service with a minor in sales. Can pass back ground check and random drug screenings. Hard worker with DL and transportation. Very very reliable with managerial experience. Forklift and skyjack certified. I pick up on things pretty quick so if I don't have experience it shouldn't take much training. I also have carpentry and low voltage experience

Thanks-
SJ

Last edited:
I sure would like to make a career change (I am a roofer- enough said) I am very strong in customer service with a minor in sales. Can pass back ground check and random drug screenings. Hard worker with DL and transportation. Very very reliable with managerial experience. Forklift and skyjack certified. I pick up on things pretty quick so if I don't have experience it shouldn't take much training. I also have carpentry and low voltage experience

Thanks-
SJ
I know a guy I was in the Marines with who was looking for low voltage guys to hire, you want his number?

Back
Top Bottom