• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

jfk

The car was hit from behind in the right hand corner of the top of the wind sheild in the chrome , i think yes that there was shots fired from behind also, it was also cleaned up asap at the hospital of brain matter , blood, to get rid of evidence. Look at the tapes ,and ask yourself WHY would all those people be hollering , pointing and running to the grassy knoll. I have extensive books on the assasination, Seems to me that this was HIGH CABAL . Kennedy a month earlier had wrote an N.S.A.M. A month before 11/22/63 that was going to pull out all advisors in V.N., this would have put a stop to the war machine that was building up for the fight , plus he said he was going to shatter the c.i.a. into a thousand peices. You think where there's smoke , there is fire .

The more I get into long range shooting I get. 500-800yds.

The more I believe Oswald did not even hit the car.
supposedly , LHO was less than 150 yds or so from the kill shot ,the kill shot from the grassy knoll was less than 75yds. . when some one shoots a shook up can of coke , the explosion comes more out of the front than the back , the entry blows off pressure from the front more , because it's the least path of resistance from pressure .

Looking at the rear of JFK's head you have a massive exit wound. Common sense tells you that the killing round came from the front. Zapruder film shows Kennedy clasping his throat first where the first shot, then the killing shot coming from the front.

Funny also , where is his brain, it we'nt missing as soon as they got him to Bethesda, Is it so they could'nt do forensic's to show where the bullet came from ? Man , there still are alot of unanswered questions out there.

Back
Top Bottom