Jefferson area: need painter, carpenter, fence, and clearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

WallsGa

Wolf Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
342   0
Reaction score
We’re doing a bit of remodeling to our home. Need to get quotes for a few projects:

*interior/exterior paint on a 2 story home
*fence repair or replacement
* clearing/leveling our back yard
*new bathroom floor and shower door
* new carpet
* building a covered entrance for our back door and patio
*expanding concrete pad in back

Need recommendations of folks in the area please. Thanks
Wallsga

I know a guy in Gainesville who does painting. I used to be his coworker at a part time gig. He is a good guy, deer hunter and family man. He is a one man crew and does everything by hand. It's a little bit slower than a spray crew, but he does great work. I used him to paint and caulk the entire outside of my new house I built in 2018. Trim and all. It took him 2 weeks and I think it would have been quicker if not for a few days of rain. Not sure how he does on interior paint since we did all that ourselves, but I have to guess he would probably do great. Send me a PM if you want his name/number.

Also, what kind of clearing/leveling are you needing in your backyard?

I know a guy in Gainesville who does painting. I used to be his coworker at a part time gig. He is a good guy, deer hunter and family man. He is a one man crew and does everything by hand. It's a little bit slower than a spray crew, but he does great work. I used him to paint and caulk the entire outside of my new house I built in 2018. Trim and all. It took him 2 weeks and I think it would have been quicker if not for a few days of rain. Not sure how he does on interior paint since we did all that ourselves, but I have to guess he would probably do great. Send me a PM if you want his name/number.

Also, what kind of clearing/leveling are you needing in your backyard?
My back yard has a tree dropping some big limbs, and a small pine tree fell down. Need it cut and hauled off. Also have Chinese privet growing everywhere. Need it cleaned out. Yard is only 1/3 of an acre total. The area needing cleaning is just 1/3 of my back yard.

Also have mounds and pits I need leveled so i can install a swing set for my kid. I can get pics when the rain stops.

My back yard has a tree dropping some big limbs, and a small pine tree fell down. Need it cut and hauled off. Also have Chinese privet growing everywhere. Need it cleaned out. Yard is only 1/3 of an acre total. The area needing cleaning is just 1/3 of my back yard.

Also have mounds and pits I need leveled so i can install a swing set for my kid. I can get pics when the rain stops.
Sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom