Jeep experts, what did I see?

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
Yesterday going to or from Dahlonega, I saw what appeared to be... well.... a "late model CJ8".
I'm no Jeep expert (by far) but always liked the CJ8s so they catch my eye. But this one absolutely appeared to be recent production based on the body lines. It had a hard vinyl covered top. Was not one of the (horrendous ) Gladiators. 2 doors and real bed.
What the heck was that? Maybe one that just had some sort of complete body kit to make it look newer? :noidea:
Yeah, I know, pics would help but we were going in opposite directions at speed.

scramb.jpg

One of these?

Again the body looked newer. The lines were different. Maybe it was just a kit or a paint job that made it appear that way but I've never seen one that looked that new (and it had the short top with the bed exposed).
Whatever it was... I want it. ;)

Yesterday going to or from Dahlonega, I saw what appeared to be... well.... a "late model CJ8".
I'm no Jeep expert (by far) but always liked the CJ8s so they catch my eye. But this one absolutely appeared to be recent production based on the body lines. It had a hard vinyl covered top. Was not one of the (horrendous ) Gladiators. 2 doors and real bed.
What the heck was that? Maybe one that just had some sort of complete body kit to make it look newer? :noidea:
Yeah, I know, pics would help but we were going in opposite directions at speed.

Did it look something like this......
upload_2021-7-9_10-39-43.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom