• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jawbone Media

ThiggySmallz28

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
42   0
Reaction score
Luke Crawford at Jawbone Media is the man to go to regarding suppressors! Just purchased my first two with extremely great prices and the easiest transition with paperwork! Couldn’t of asked for a better experience!

PS Luke has Dead Air Sandman’s for $770

I can second this. Luke is professional and polite and has the best prices on cans in the area. Plus he knows what he is talking about. 100% can vouch for his business and his character. The low prices also help!

Big big fan of Luke and Jawbone crew.

I went in to pickup up an optic and started casually chatting about the Hush Lyfe. what was supposed to be a quick in and out visit turned into a very informative and thorough discussion on all things suppressors and ultimately putting me in the right direction of picking out my first can.

Prices are super right and Luke is top notch.

I’ve known Luke for years, and he is just an all-around standup guy. Earlier er this year I purchased two suppressors from him a SilencerCo Sparrow and a Rugged Obsidian-9. The prices were awesome, and the process was super smooth using SilencerShop’s kiosk and platform for the paperwork. I highly recommend him and Jawbone for all your Class 3 needs! Buy with confidence!

I recently purchased a Dead Air Sandman-S from Luke Crawford at Jawbone Media at a stunningly low price, shipped to my door out of state. Luke was hundreds of dollars below his competitors, even with shipping included. Communication was excellent and the price and service is top notch!

Shipped to your door??

I recently purchased a Dead Air Sandman-S from Luke Crawford at Jawbone Media at a stunningly low price, shipped to my door out of state. Luke was hundreds of dollars below his competitors, even with shipping included. Communication was excellent and the price and service is top notch!

Back
Top Bottom