• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Japanese Mini-Truck

Burdy

Default rank 5000+ posts
ODT Co-Founder
Forum Owner
260   0
Reaction score
What is the parts availability on these? Specifically the Honda's? Anyone own/owned on of these and pros/cons or things to look out for?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

What is the parts availability on these? Specifically the Honda's? Anyone own/owned on of these and pros/cons or things to look out for?

The only Honda mini truck I have seen is the ridge line but not sure I would consider it a mini truck.

Is there another model I missing?

Something like this?
upload_2020-10-10_9-5-6.jpeg

Dude!!! Now that’s pimp as they come! Unfortunately I’m not familiar at all with these. Best guess it to find out the engine model and look at a parts list for it in rock auto . Com and see if they list repair parts for it there. That should give you a good starting point.

Dude!!! Now that’s pimp as they come! Unfortunately I’m not familiar at all with these. Best guess it to find out the engine model and look at a parts list for it in rock auto . Com and see if they list repair parts for it there. That should give you a good starting point.
Id rather spend that kind money one on of these vs an ATV as I believe for what I need around the house it makes more sense. Just not sure of the pitfalls/etc. I can fix 80% of things something like this provided I can get parts.

Id rather spend that kind money one on of these vs an ATV as I believe for what I need around the house it makes more sense. Just not sure of the pitfalls/etc. I can fix 80% of things something like this provided I can get parts.

I think your idea of this over an atv is a smart choice imo. Besides you could always ride to town to fill her up as it would be street legal

Back
Top Bottom