• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jake Fromm declares for NFL

Honestly most analysts rank him as a top 5 qb for this coming draft but I don't see it. But the good thing about not being a top ranked qb is you likely wont go to a bad team. The best case scenario is he goes to a decent team and just rides the bench behind a veteran so he can learn the ropes. Think Aaron Rodgers or Brady.

Honestly most analysts rank him as a top 5 qb for this coming draft but I don't see it. But the good thing about not being a top ranked qb is you likely wont go to a bad team. The best case scenario is he goes to a decent team and just rides the bench behind a veteran so he can learn the ropes. Think Aaron Rodgers or Brady.

I hope he goes middle of the 1st, gets paid, sits for 2 years behind somebody he can learn from.

Fromm will likely go in rounds 2-4. Most likely 2 if good work outs and 4 if bad work out and questioning will to work hard happens. He has to leave now because of lineman leaving and if he regresses again next year he goes in rounds 6-7 or as undrafted free agent. With the lineman gone there is a good chance he will regress. A good back up quarterback who never plays but people think he could do ok can ride the pine 15 years collecting checks

I'm afraid he will end up like Aaron Murray. Drafted and never played and will end up doing something different with his life. Sure wish he would have stayed for his last year.

I'm afraid he will end up like Aaron Murray. Drafted and never played and will end up doing something different with his life. Sure wish he would have stayed for his last year.

Fromm is going to get drafted and compete. He’s going to make money. College is still there if he wants to “finish his education” whether or not he has a stellar NFL career. He’s a finance major so he probably thought about it a little bit before he decidified.

Back
Top Bottom