• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jake Fromm declares for NFL

Its a good decision. I'm not sure why anyone with real talent wouldn't sign up for the draft as soon as they could. Make the money now instead of risk getting hurt and never being able to make the money. He can always go back and finish his degree, he can even work on his degree in the off season if he wants. He might not ever start a game, but he will make enough money to set himself up for life if he's smart.

G GFB I believe you always said Fromm was gone after the season.

Yes, I thought he’d declare. On the one hand, I want to go reply where people disagreed with me because I am petty. On the other hand, I’m not winning too many friends around here so I should probably feign a little grace.

I think I like Fromm better than UGA fans. Is he the next starting rookie super star? Probably not. But NFL teams value a backup now more than ever. Having a guy like Fromm who could potentially be developed into a starter is worthwhile to enough teams that not only will he get drafted before day 3, he might even get drafted by a decent team with no pressing need for a QB1. I would guess he goes in the 2nd round. He’s about to be a millionaire.

Good riddance. If we could get the UGA OC to leave as well, that would be even better. Kinda curious to see where he gets drafted and what team is foolish enough to waste a first or second day pick on him.

4F464D96-0B73-4FDF-B4D3-A4003EBC6A6F.png
So did Tebow , he will make someone a good backup QB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Poor Tim he should have got dat education and a real job.

Back
Top Bottom