• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I've been so stupid, finally worked out what PCC means

$500 Glock + $200 Roni = $1000. Just like the PSA AR9 ($699) going for $1300 because they put a Sightmark red dot, and an FDE pistol grip on it. Sweet upgrades! I found they are fun to look at, and when you look up similar items, they are hundreds less brand new. The pandemic has been fun for me.

I saw an OK condition WASR10 the other day for like $1500. An AK that we used to pay $299 for at gun shows, for $1500. lol

I saw an OK condition WASR10 the other day for like $1500. An OK that we used to pay $299 for at gun shows, for $1500. lol
I’m not buying anything these days. Just because people are asking ridiculous prices, which I fully support as their right, don’t mean I have to pay it. The market will reach whatever level it finds willing buyers and willing sellers at.

I’m not buying anything these days. Just because people are asking ridiculous prices, which I fully support as their right, don’t mean I have to pay it. The market will reach whatever level it finds willing buyers and willing sellers at.

Of course its their right to list whatever for whatever... I also reserve the right to laugh in their faces... :-)

I have been buying, as there are still plenty of good deals to be had. Just not here.

tenor-1.gif

And that's fine. I am simply refuting the constant claims of "price controls". Nobody that I have ever seen, has asked for that.

A lot of us are just tired of the $800 used stock Glocks and the $1 per round 9mm crap. So we ***** about it. I do a lot less than I used to. I don't start any threads on it... But if I am bored and see yet another one scrolling by, I toss in my 2 cents.

it's a free country. For now, anyway...

I think we should see who can set the record for most ridiculous price something has been sold or bought for. Let see what the most you can get or the least. Make it fun

I think we should see who can set the record for most ridiculous price something has been sold or bought for. I me the most you can get or the least. Make it fun
Has any repacked 9mm sold for more than a $1 per round here? I'll list some to "test the waters."

Back
Top Bottom