Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Sirloin

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Tacos

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
IMG_1087.JPG

Murica

I still haven't figured out how to cook London Broil, Even tried rare with a little wet apple and pecan chips for a minute or 2, among 10 other methods. Inspire me Bro
I don't know about inspire but, Flat iron, London broil both have one thing in common. The Grain of the cut, Cross cut at 90 degrees and don't over cook..Keep slices at no more than 3/8 thick

This is gonna seam sacrilegious to some . But I tried Famous Dave's Rib Rub/w/olive oil on some ribeye a while back (just cause I was outta sea salt and we like it on ribs) They were RIDICULOUS. Thru some cayenne in there too

Thats wrong like two boys ****ing. I agree with you on sea salt though. Tastes so much better than refined salt.

This thread is making me want to head to Kroger for a ribeye. I usually do public for meat and seafood but $6.50/lb can't be beat.
Amazing Deal FoSho. But it can be beat , for me at least. Publix runs their Top Sirloin for $4.99 1or2 times a year (usually around Father's Day) . Get'em bout 2-2 1/2" thick med rare on the grill. Cut with a fork. I don't discriminate steak but that's my Last Meal Deal

Thats wrong like two boys ****ing. I agree with you on sea salt though. Tastes so much better than refined salt.
Agree Totally bout the 2Boys thang. But had 6 votes that night all 10's on the steak so I'll have to do it again some time (the rib rub that is , never have never will the other) But thanks for the input............I think

Back
Top Bottom