Votes: 9 14.3%
  • T Bone

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Sirloin

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Tacos

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
I have three favorite cuts, first Tenderloin or Filet Rare to mid rare ,Rib eye next then Flat Iron Steak cut at an angle with mushrooms and grilled onions in a wine reduction

Now you've done it. Now I have to seek out a flat iron steak recipe...I LOVE mushrooms and onions...

The key to a Flat Iron is not to over cook it..It will cook quick on high heat which is the way to enjoy! Boner patreet
Read my mind , those flat iron's are pretty lean & cook fast. I like to sear'em quick on the flame then put on the other end of the grill with the lid on for about 5mins. With a slice a butta on it , cajun seasoning. Now I gotta get some flat iron too. Wonder who's got them on sell. They used to be cheap bout 5-6 years ago till folks caught on

Read my mind , those flat iron's are pretty lean & cook fast. I like to sear'em quick on the flame then put on the other end of the grill with the lid on for about 5mins. With a slice a butta on it , cajun seasoning. Now I get some flat iron too. Wonder who's got them on sell. They used to be cheap bout 5-6 years ago till folks caught on
So did Flank steak, once they found out how popular is was peasants like me, they raised the price by 3-4 bucks a lb, and called it London Broil..

This is gonna seam sacrilegious to some . But I tried Famous Dave's Rib Rub/w/olive oil on some ribeye a while back (just cause I was outta sea salt and we like it on ribs) They were RIDICULOUS. Thru some cayenne in there too

I still haven't figured out how to cook London Broil, Even tried rare with a little wet apple and pecan chips for a minute or 2, among 10 other methods. Inspire me Bro
So did Flank steak, once they found out how popular is was peasants like me, they raised the price by 3-4 bucks a lb, and called it London Broil..

This thread is making me want to head to Kroger for a ribeye. I usually do publix for meat and seafood but $6.50/lb can't be beat.

Back
Top Bottom