• Tacos

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters

NewLeaf

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Glad2bHere
30   0
Reaction score
My oldest Girl has been so busy with College and working , I wanted to cook something special tonight for her.Ribeye's have not been my favorite cuts for a while now but Kroger had these gems $6.99lb last week and I couldn't help myself. Had to buy half slabs for that price and when I handed the Butcher two 10pounders and asked him to cut me 8 steaks out of them we became instant Bud's (should've seen the smile on his face). I still Like a thick cut sirloin if it's done right and I'm not talking Commercial bought. What's your cut?

Beef.JPG

You all probably already know , but If you wash and dry your steaks when you get'em home and coat'em with olive oil and your favorite rub before you freeze ; when you lay'em out in the fridge to thaw that rub does something crazy good. I've been trying to master the grill for about 25 yrs and this is always my first advise to those who ask.

Ribeye all day. Olive oil, sea salt, pepper. Let it get to room temperature before you put it on the grill. Rare=almost done, medium rare=done, medium=well done.

Back
Top Bottom