• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's Time for the Egg reserection

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
sniper22 sniper22 Came by several months ago, went out on my deck and opened my old ass antique clay green egg..Much to my dismay it was in sad shape..I have smoked on this for close to 40 years..But due to health she has been neglected for a long time...Lord knows I love smoking. I decided to bring her back to life, I picked up some lump charcoal and Hickory chunks. I am gonna light the lady up to get rid of any contamination.. I found she is not as bad as thought, gonna light my girls fire and resurrect her this weekend. Need something positive to in this world to give me direction or distraction, instead of all the Doom and Gloom..Be safe my friends and ever Vigilant

Green egg.jpg
Greenegg.jpg

Greenegg1.jpg

Need me to run you a couple of pork butts over? BGE are awesome. I use my pellet smoker more now and so when I do decide to use the egg I have to build an inferno to clean all the fuzzy stuff out.
That Sir is my intention to fire her up and let the fire do it's job before I smoke..

I just walked my dogs and watched the pine trees **** out giant yellow clouds as the wind blew thru them. Had to come back inside, been sneezing for 10 minutes

Yep! Sad thing is Bride and I don't eat much Sooooo just may have to smoke for others to enjoy..Time will tell..
I grill several flats of chicken and pork chops. Bag them up in meal servings and freeze them for future use. That way I have grilled meats to enjoy in the winter too.

Back
Top Bottom