• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's their fault

GAgunLAWbooklet

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
63   0
Reaction score
I went to Dollar General the other day to buy a salad for a quick "parked car lunch."
Well, guess what? That store didn't sell salads or fresh fruit and vegetables like some dollar generals do.

Since I had my heart set on eating green that day,
I ended up buying a quart of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream
and a bag of wasabi-flavored almonds.

74D04325-BF13-4F36-8554-BCE3D1ECB5BF.jpeg
23ED247D-DBBD-4A6D-BF6F-6C444883ED3C.jpeg

If I have a heart attack I want my heirs to sue Dollar General because it's their fault I ate the wrong food. They did not make the right kind of food available for me,
and their negligence is harming my coronary arteries.

P.S. I realize that if I remained a white person this would be fatal to my case because society regards white people as having some measure of responsibility for their own choices, but Black people are not expected to know anything, think about the consequences of their actions, or a lift a finger to do anything to improve themselves in life or fend-off impending disaster.

I therefore declare myself to be black, and free from any measure of responsibility for myself. It's all "their" fault. In this case, "they" being the greedy capitalist store chain owned by an obscenely rich white dude.

If you're not familiar with the idea of the dollar stores are racist because they sell cheap stuff, but often don't sell fresh fruit and vegetables to black customers, forcing poor minorities to buy junk food instead, see this article among many such hand-wringing articles by distraught progressives.

https://progressive.org/magazine/dollar-stores-prey-on-the-poor-sainato-191001/

QUOTE: "The dollar chains are targeting both small towns and low-income urban neighborhoods, especially black neighborhoods.”

Back
Top Bottom