• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Its is Wednesday Night, and It's Time for a Price Rant...

I'm here cause I'm Poor, No wait..............I'm Poor cause I'm Here!!!
Or something like that.....
hahaha
INDEED.gif

I like Dollar Tree.Thrift store for clothes and wally Mart for Camo. Dollar General for all trades and deals on here and any chocolate addictions.
Don't overlook "Family Dollar Stores" for chocolate buddy. They have a killer large Milk Chocolate (also Dark Chocolate and Chocolate with Almonds) for only $1 each. Fantastic bargain and damned good chocolate to satisfy that craving.

What’s wrong with nice stuff? A 2k 1911 is much more exciting and useful to me than a $230 Taurus garbage pistol
I use to think this way as well. And then one day I realized that if I ever had to use that 2k 1911 that I would lose it to the popo for awhile and possibly never get it back. So cheap reliable guns are good and expensive ones are as well.

Don't overlook "Family Dollar Stores" for chocolate buddy. They have a killer large Milk Chocolate (also Dark Chocolate and Chocolate with Almonds) for only $1 each. Fantastic bargain and damned good chocolate to satisfy that craving.
But folks buy the same chocolate at Star Bucks for $8 bucks... So, I am with you , getting my chocolate at Dollar Store... lol

Back
Top Bottom