• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

It's going to be another long sleepless night.

I'm usually good for about 6-7 hrs (depending on stress levels, could be as little as four or five). For a year or two I used THC gummies each night - best sleep ever, but I found it difficult to tell my employees that they were subject to drug tests when I couldn't pass one myself. Now I take 2 melatonin pills each night about an hour before I go to bed, doesn't help near as much but it does help me get to sleep. I read that the best way to get a good nights sleep is to turn off computers and televisions about an hour before you go to bed...I just can't seem to get away from my laptop until bedtime, I hate unanswered emails from clients and waking up to problems...

It ain’t easy when you are in certain situations.
I can’t work, can’t do much besides desk type work then it’s limited I have been told. The doctors and wife tell me to only do an hour to two at a time so I won’t have seizures. There is some reason that the more worn out or tired I get the easier the seizures come on I have been told . I think it’s all BS.
So I am very limited on what I do , unfortunately.
I do pump on my bullet press some and fiddle with the gats. They are the cleanest ones around !! LMAO !

3BB0D8CD-7F01-41DB-835F-E97BE165CD46.jpeg

I didn't wake up at this time out of
love and respect for one of my favorite
rifle calibers, I'll tell you that.

Back
Top Bottom