• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's a shame...

Like I said, I haven't. Thats why I legitimately ask questions on here, although sometimes it comes across as sarcasm.

I had some older friends back home that did tell me some horror stories about the agency, but there's a distinct possibility that they could've had more to hide than they told me. Its more about hassle for me. I've only had the pleasure of running across those dudes with the vans a few times.

And my momma never told me I was important, just handsome. And she never lies.

Apologize, if i seemed sarcastic.

It seems to me too many people have watched too many police shows where the police just punch a computer, and all this info just pops up.

In real life, it's not even close to being the case.

The truth is that in crimes where a gun is used, the police don't care where it came from. First, the time to trace it is not worth the effort, and unless you bought it new, there is no way to connect the gun to you.

Secondly, the fact that your former gun was used in a crime is basically irrelevant, and nobody cares. Even if the person you sold it to was a zit picking meth head with only two teeth, no one cares because the burden of proof is too high for a private sale.

There just is no documented record of private sellers being implicated in any crimes, or investigated for crimes arising from gun sales. Look here, and other sales forums, where there are members with hundreds of sales, that have never had any repercussions. The only possible interest I can think of the police or ATF being interested is if the firearm itself was illegal, such as an illegally modified full auto, or short barrel rifle or such.

IMO, and that's all it is, it ATF comes knocking, and you have a file drawer of pre-printed, neatly filled out BOS, they have a lot more basis for accusing you a "being in the business" of selling guns.

Its simple!
If you sell a gun to someone that admitted that they are a felon. OR admitted to being out of state, OR admitted that they intend to use it criminally then you are commiting a crime.

What you guys are doing is helping the Liberals get rid of the "Gun show loophole" which is nothing more than private gun sales. They want all gun sales to go through an FFL so they can take the next step toward a national gun registry. If you guys are going to work for the Liberals then at least wear a Mangina shirt so we can recognize you.

It hasn't happened in a while, but the guy that springs the bill of sale , AT the sale. I either refuse or sign some fake name. If it has fill in the blanks, it's a no go.They have, so far, realized it wasn't going to work, and say never mind. At least with it in the ad, you can go from there. Since you usually have the cell number of the person and their screen name, you have enough.info, IMO.

It hasn't happened in a while, but the guy that springs the bill of sale , AT the sale. I either refuse or sign some fake name. If it has fill in the blanks, it's a no go.They have, so far, realized it wasn't going to work, and say never mind. At least with it in the ad, you can go from there. Since you usually have the cell number of the person and their screen name, you have enough.info, IMO.
Yea, had that **** happen about 7 years ago..i still got the dude on my **** list. I called his ass out on here one time but best believe I wont deal with him again. Next time I will..

warn-a-brotha.jpg

I had a detective call me from North Carolina and asked me if I had ever owned a glock 33 i told him yes I sold it and he was adamant about to whom. I told him and he asked how he could get ahold of him..... short version. Gave him #. Gun was in a car from Atlanta to Pew York with 30 or better guns most stolen. Stopped somewhere in NC for traffic violation. So they do track down where guns came from.

I had a detective call me from North Carolina and asked me if I had ever owned a glock 33 i told him yes I sold it and he was adamant about to whom. I told him and he asked how he could get ahold of him..... short version. Gave him #. Gun was in a car from Atlanta to Pew York with 30 or better guns most stolen. Stopped somewhere in NC for traffic violation. So they do track down where guns came from.
You should have told him it was none of his ****ing business

Back
Top Bottom