• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's a shame...

Totally get if someone wants a name on a bill of sale... I remember some a-hole texting me a bill of sale and saying he needed all fields--address, phone, DOB...
Screenshot_20200524-192015~2.png

I just made a purchase that I could have gotten cheaper in the classifieds but the guy wanted to record the address and DL # of the buyer.
If I could think of a good reason to do something like that I might buy it but there isn't a good reason other than that guy is playing amateur law enforcement or he is just eat up with fear. Either way , I don't want to cross paths with him.
There are plenty of patriots out there that would rather give my money to.

I just made a purchase that I could have gotten cheaper in the classifieds but the guy wanted to record the address and DL # of the buyer.
If I could think of a good reason to do something like that I might buy it but there isn't a good reason other than that guy is playing amateur law enforcement or he is just eat up with fear. Either way , I don't want to cross paths with him.
There are plenty of patriots out there that would rather give my money to.
But....but.... He sleeps soundly in the knowledge that he's protected from trouble with the law. LOL.

Two of the guns on my want list have come up available on here recently...It's a shame the owners wanted detailed private info on their bills of sales. I passed on each good deal solely on that requirement. I just wont do it. Anything else you guys find a shame? Maybe the auction minded newbies? Tell me about it...

It's a shame...:(
You didn't call me.
Geezer ID.jpg
:)

Saw a nice rifle listed today. Then I saw the requirements. They wanted my DL info AND my phone number. That's gonna be a no from me dawg.

Back
Top Bottom