• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Item Gone: FS/FT 6mm Ruger Precision Rifle with Athlon Optic New with Original Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck74

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
I am selling my 6mm Creedmoor Ruger Precision Rifle with Athlon Helos Optic ( 6x24x50) that has never been fired. I am asking 1650.00 or best offer on this which I believe to be several hundred less than you will pay retail if you purchase the same set up new online or locally from a dealer. I do not have to sell the gun so I will not accept low ball offers, I am just looking to sell so I don't have to dip into savings to purchase a Sig Patrol Rifle in 5.56. This is an awesome gun if you are looking for a longer range hunting rifle or just enjoy long range shooting. I simply have not had the chance to take it out and really see what it can do because of Covid and my work schedule. I also have several boxes of precision 6mm Creedmoor ammo that I will throw in with the purchase that was not cheap at 50 bucks per box of 20. I have the original box and docs for both the gun and the optic as well. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks...

Attachments

• Barrel RPR.jpg
    Barrel RPR.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 7,208
  • Muzzle RPR.jpg
    Muzzle RPR.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 200
  • Optic.jpg
    Optic.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 200
  • Right Profile Overview RPR.jpg
    Right Profile Overview RPR.jpg