• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Revolver Federal 9mm 115 gr. JHP Revolver Only Ammo

Gagmo

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...al-9mm-115-gr-jhp-revolver-only-ammo.2536772/
Item Name: FT / FS Federal 9mm 115 gr. JHP Revolver Only Ammo

Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Sale $175.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Beretta’s, S&W model 15 snubbie

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Came across a rarely found ammo, Federal 9mm, 115gr. JHP ‘Revolver Only’ ammo. From my research this has not been manufactured in over 25 years ! Worked great in my Ruger SP101 revolver - no more moon clips !! (But at the cost of this Ammo I won’t be firing much of it).
Looking to trade for Berettas, or a Smith model 15 short barrel. Also looking for some Black Talon Ammo in 9mm.
*Willing to take “reasonable offers”* Cash price $175.00
Pictures:
f8c13f1e-e596-454c-ae99-7b1e127395b2-jpeg.2949153

There’s 50 rounds to a box. I was as dumbfounded as y’all at the price of these things, but seeing as they haven't been made since the mid to late 80’s, I’d imagine that the brass alone has some pretty high intrinsic value !
Make an offer, worse I can say is ‘No Thank you’ !

Rare ammo indeed they stopped making it becouse it would load into a 38spl and cause problems. the last I saw was on gunbroker and was 70 a box and didn't sell . Alternatively you can trim and load 38spl brass to these specs. I do see it listed for 5 dollars a round as well . Pretty rare to find a whole box. Good luck with Sale.

Dumb question: Why would someone load a .38 spl. with a 9mm cartridge that was made for a particular Charter Arms 9mm revolver ? And I’m in total agreement that the prices for this is outrageous for sure, but it works great in my Ruger SP101 9mm revolver without having to use moon clips. I knew I overpaid when I purchased this Ammo, but it’s just not available from anywhere ! (And as you mentioned, one site offers it for almost $5.00 a round, and will only sell you one or two rounds per purchase !). Oh well, this will most likely become ‘safe queen Ammo’).

Back
Top Bottom