• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT M16a2

Andrew Bailey

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-m16a2.2474789/
Item Name: FT 20 inch Colt A2 upper/Anderson Lower

Zip Code: 30021

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Car15 or xm177 style rifle but open to other rifles

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Colt A2 upper and barrel
Toolcraft premium bcg
Magpul handguard
Anderson lower
Larue 2 stage trigger
Pwa a2 stock

Pictures:
3740d73d-b081-49eb-aac9-0abe8d653009-jpeg.3194207

57ae5190-4735-4a26-9088-189b22ba72c7-jpeg.3194208

With lots of money, time and driving spent, with bunch of costly and highly regarded rifles in the safe, there's nothing, I mean fu...ing nothing that compares to 20" barrel Colt!!! I was carrying one for about 10 years in IDF and my was bitten to the hell and probably was through 100.000 rounds before me, it was post Vietnam rifle, and it was jaw dropping accurate, day or night, very softly shooting, very cleanly shooting because of rifle length gas system, allowing to shoot without ear protection (as gases almost completely burned and it takes boom further away from you, and hey you don't have ear plugs in gunfight on assignment as you need to hear commands). Its length allows greater distance separation to the enemy if you go into hand to hand, freaking the best firearm ever to me!
Yeah it's longer, but man, I love it just because it's longer!

With lots of money, time and driving spent, with bunch of costly and highly regarded rifles in the safe, there's nothing, I mean fu...ing nothing that compares to 20" barrel Colt!!! I was carrying one for about 10 years in IDF and my was bitten to the hell and probably was through 100.000 rounds before me, it was post Vietnam rifle, and it was jaw dropping accurate, day or night, very softly shooting, very cleanly shooting because of rifle length gas system, allowing to shoot without ear protection (as gases almost completely burned and it takes boom further away from you, and hey you don't have ear plugs in gunfight on assignment as you need to hear commands). Its length allows greater distance separation to the enemy if you go into hand to hand, freaking the best firearm ever to me!

Very cool. I agree with you 100%. The extra fps you gain from the 20 inch barrel, longer sight radius, and low recoil impulse make it the ideal fighting rifle IMO.

I really like my 20"er. I got the vltor a5 buffer system with a tunable gas port (I know, I know!) and it is one sweet shooter.

Back
Top Bottom