Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 1, 2021 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FT Gray Frame Smith and Wesson SD9 with Holster and Ammunition and 4 Magazines

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by Full Metal Jacket, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Full Metal Jacket

Full Metal Jacket Frontiersman

54   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...lster-and-ammunition-and-4-magazines.2255641/
    Item Name: FT Smith and Wesson .9mm with holster and ammunition

Zip Code: 30228

Item is for: Trade Only
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: $500

Caliber: .9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for trade only. (No sale) a Smith & Wesson sd9 GRAY Frame pistol. She is in like new condition, with 4 Magazines a new Cardini holster and three 50 round box of ammo. My trade interest, is other hand guns, .380's plus cash on your end, or another. 9mm, or .45. No .40 cals please. That's it, other hand guns. Nothing else. Tell me what you got. Send me a PM. Thanks for looking!

FMJ

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

RustyDusty5152 likes this.