Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 11 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - August 28, 2021 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FT Glock 19 gen 3 lots of upgrades

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by J hex, Apr 30, 2021.

1. J hex

J hex ODT Junkie! Supporter

Supporter

210   1

Rating
    99.5%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-glock-19-gen-3-lots-of-upgrades.2503484/
    Item Name: FT Glock 19 gen 3 lots of upgrades

Zip Code: 30084

Item is for: Trade Only cash price 950
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: colt revolvers, colt or Springfield 1911, hi powers, maybe certain ar15 style rifles. I can add cash ammo or other guns 92fs comes to mind.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: cash price added $1050. This is a gen 3 Glock 19 is that upgraded barrel trigger sights, magwell and a mass driver comp. this is a sweet shooting gun. It has been cerakoted in a cami pattern with the 5 round mag extension to match. I am open to trades the main things I would want are colt 1911 Springfield 1911 or a colt trooper, I would consider adding to the package and trading for a python as well.(wishful thinking on my part) lol
    I will listen to cash offers but I am really looking to trade. I can combine with other guns or add cash for a multi gun trade.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

2. GunsRUS

GunsRUS Outdoorsman

0   0

Will do 400 and trade you a 18 inch barrel 12 ga pump churchill brand new with 50 shells send number so I can send pics. Can throw in flat screen tv as well

3. J hex

Supporter

210   1

Rating
    99.5%
  4. J hex

Supporter

210   1

Rating
    99.5%