• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Winchester 9410 Ranger Lever Action .410 Gauge

toobaroque

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-winchester-9410-ranger-lever-action-410-gauge.1657133/
Item Name: FS Winchester 9410 Ranger Lever Action .410 Gauge

Zip Code: 30152

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1,250

Caliber: .410 Gauge

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Lookie here, y'all!

BUYER BACKED OUT AFTER OVER A WEEK OF SAYING "I'LL TAKE IT" SO IT'S FOR SALE AGAIN.

Here's a NIB, that's right, NIB Winchester 9410 Ranger. This gun belonged to the husband of my cleaning lady and he never even got to take it out of the box before he up and died. So sad... it was his most prized gun.

I don't have many pictures because I haven't taken it completely out of the box either. Just enough to just take a peek at it and put a safety tie on it for the gun show this coming weekend. If you're serious about it, I can take some additional pictures and send them to you if necessary.

He bought it brand new from Cabelas, so I guess this is what that refer to as "new-old-stock" or something.

My brother @Gadgetsrfun and I had our hearts set on this gun ourselves, but feel it wouldn't be fair to keep it ourselves given the circumstances and my dear Rosemary needs the money. You know how rare these are in this condition and what these things are worth.

Send me a PM if you're interested. I will ship this gun to your FFL. Payment in advance required.

Note: This gun is out-of-state at the present time in the possession of the owner. Shipping will run around $70 including insurance, plus any FFL fees you might incur.

Thanks!

Pictures:
img_20180228_201943423-jpg.1533004

img_20180228_202026664-jpg.1533005

Back
Top Bottom