• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS T/C White Mountain Carbine .50 cal Muzzleloader

EdChad

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-t-c-white-mountain-carbine-50-cal-muzzleloader.1405591/
IMG_4527.JPG
IMG_4526.JPG
IMG_4530.JPG
Item Name: FS T/C White Mountain Carbine .50 cal Muzzleloader

Zip Code: 30536

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 250.00

Caliber: .50

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ive decided to downsize on my muzzleloaders as I just dont shoot them that much anymore. I love these things but Ive got a few and I dont need em all.
This one is a Thompson Center White Mountain Carbine in 50 cal.
I got it from a buddy a long time ago and honestly its just been taking up room in the gun safe for quite awhile. I have killed a deer or two with it in the past. I found the Maxi Ball and 80gr RS worked pretty good.
Its a short, light, very pleasing rifle to carry around in the woods. I checked online and see that these 'seem' to be in demand and Ive saw some pretty high prices at the auction sites. I think I have this one priced pretty fair.
It is in great shape. No rust or pitting. Always used non petroleum oils/greases on it. My buddy I got it from added a jag to the end of the (fiberglass) ramrod. He also refinished the stock with some old-time concoction that an old timer in Stone Mountain gave him, that built and dealt in old guns. This was done shortly after he bought it. He just wanted an old timey look to it.
I know a lot of people have gone 'inline' and theyre great, but theres just something about the old sidelocks Ive always liked.
Its a shame that Thompson Center doesnt even make them anymore. My (current) TC Hawken came thru their Custom Shop several years back and I just found out its now closed.
Apologies for the lousy pictures. They dont do this little rifle justice.
Anyway, If interested let me know.
Cash, face to face pickup here in Ellijay.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom