• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Springfield Armory PX9105ML Marine Corps Operator

SemperFi1074

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
Semper Fi! Always Faithful!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...rmory-px9105ml-marine-corps-operator.2262377/
Item Name: FS Springfield Armory PX9105ML Marine Corps Operator

Location: Mall of GA, Bass Pro Lawrenceville, Home Depot Hamilton Mill or Bethlehem

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1000 ***For Sale Only***

Caliber: 45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey ODT!

Up for Sale Only is my Excellent Condition Springfield Armory 1911 Marine Corps Operator. I am the original owner of this outstanding weapon, and I have run a few hundred rounds through her without failure. There are absolutely no scratches, dings, dents, or idiot marks on this weapon, her finish is flawless. There is some slight wear on the barrel exterior from firing.

She is uncompromisingly accurate with a 5” stainless steel match grade barrel, forged steel slide that feels like it is on glass when you rack it, a forged steel frame with integral accessory rail, a lightweight delta hammer and an extended trigger that has a short take-up and crisp break for your first shot, and has been adjusted for over travel perfectly, so at reset you have no travel for your follow-up shots.

This outstanding weapon is packaged with an OD green frame with wrap around Pachmayr grips, black Armory Kote forged steel slide topped with fixed low profile, combat, 3-dot Trijicon night sights, extended ambidextrous thumb safety, and beaver tail grip safety that enhance handling and performance of this platform.

The original box, all docs, and (2j 7 round Springfield magazines as originally shipped with the weapon are included.

Whew!!! After reading what I just wrote, why am I selling this beast??? LOL!!!

By responding to this post, you are confirming that you are at least 21 years of age, a permanent resident of the State of Georgia, and legally able to purchase and possess a handgun in the State of Georgia. You must also have in your possession a valid State of Georgia Drivers License and Concealed Carry Weapon’s License to show for verification at time of purchase.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and look at the pictures of the weapon provided. Please PM all offers and questions to me.

Please pray for our country and our troops around the globe!!!

Semper Fi!

Marc

Pictures:
image-jpg.2762086

image-jpg.2762090

image-jpg.2762100

image-jpg.2762101

image-jpg.2762102

Back
Top Bottom