• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS S & W 380 SHIELD EZ RANGE KIT - $296.47 - NO CC FEES - 2% CASH DISC. ($290.54)

Just the weapon not range kit and so on. Cash price just so I’m clear. Understand range kit has separate pricing. I’m interested in only weapon and clips. What is cash price best you can offer? Willing to head up Tues this week. Just want to be certain on cash price. I apologize for any redundancy but their are several different prices listed on site from $260 to $296. I still have to have the weapon cerakoted. She wants the rose gold edition which is exclusive. I can get the coat separate, purchase already done and this price puts us within the budget. 296 plus the coating makes it questionable. Do not need range kit just weapon. Cash money best offer. If we can make a deal will make the 1.5 hr drive tues and purchase just need to know price for weapon alone. Thank you for your time and apologize for any misunderstanding. Look forward to doing business. $296 plus coating puts us above budget. However $260 plus coating makes this a preferable deal. I understand that these prices are EOY deals and we’re slightly behind the sale. However, I also believe you can make it happen and will be a certain sale and another pleased customer. Let’s make it happen and give you another happy AND committed customer. Thanks again for your cooperation.

Back
Top Bottom