• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Ruger 10/22 with TONS of options and factory mags, Aimpoint, REDUCED MORE

Rob62

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...d-factory-mags-aimpoint-reduced-more.1584369/
Item Name: FS Ruger 10/22 with TONS of "Tacticool" options and factory mags, Aimpoint optic

Zip Code: 30180

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: And one FINAL reduction to:
$550 for everything - if it doesn't sell for that it will be parted out.

Caliber: .22 LR

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a rifle that started life as a basic Ruger 10/22. Everything is in good to excellent overall condition.

I was going to do a BATFE Form 1 Tax Stamp and SBR it. However those plans changed.

It has been modified in the following ways - this is what comes with it:

- Barrel professionally cut to 16.25" and threaded 1/2x28 for suppressors / muzzle devices. Will come with an AR15A1 flash suppressor installed as a thread protector.

- Has the new "Upgraded" Ruger 10/22 BX factory trigger pack installed.

- ALSO including the original trigger pack which has a Volquartsen hammer. (So you get a great trigger pack in the gun, plus this spare with Volquartsen hammer) Not pictured.

- Butler Creek side folding stock

- Volquartsen Extractor installed in bolt

- Orion Research synthetic recoil buffer in gun

- Extended magazine release installed

- Rail accessory barrel band - can mount up to two different lights, lasers, other accs to these rails. Plus it has a sling attachment point.

- High profile iron sights - sights will clear any suppressor you are likely to mount.

- Picatinny scope/optic rail on receiver. (Allows for any optic to be mounted with conventional rings)

- Aimpoint COMPM2 Red Dot Optic with lens covers (Genuine Aimpoint product)

- 4ea factory Ruger BX 25 (25rd) magazines

- 3ea standard factory Ruger 10rd magazines

- 2ea Butler Creek, steel feed lip, 25rd magazines

- Streamlight M3 light (mounts on barrel band/rail)

NO TRADES - strictly selling outright.

NOTE - the mounted suppressor is NOT included or for sale. I am only showing this as a reference for how the rife looks with a suppressor mounted on it.

Regards,

Rob

Pictures:
ruger-10_22-right-side-everything-jpg.1435840

ruger-10_22-right-side-overall-with-supressor-mounted-jpg.1435841

ruger-10_22-right-side-receiver-close-up-jpg.1435842

ruger-10_22-front-w-suppressor-jpg.1435843

It does, and that was exactly what I was going to do. I saw a similar set up with the barrel cut and threaded right in front of the stock. It made an incredibly handy little rifle.

As is, this thing easily fits in a softball or tennis bag for discreet carry...

Back
Top Bottom