• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS PSA CHF Premium M16A4 clone *PRICE DROP*

Huey Deer Processing

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Factory built PSA 20” premium CHF (FN) barrel. No box, comes with one mag. Sling not included.

Low round count and in excellent condition.

For the money this is the best factory built 20” A4 clone you could get currently. It’s a sweet shooter with the rifle length gas system. Currently PSA is only selling the build kits for this rifle ($699) and that’s without a lower receiver so I’d say you’re getting a pretty great deal. I’m located in CRISP COUNTY/ CORDELE however I sometimes travel to the following:

Perry/Warner Robins

Macon

Tifton

Americus

Butler

If you have low or no feedback expect to be coming to Cordele though.

From PSA:
A proprietary blend of Hammer forged chrome molly vanadium made by FN that is referred to as "Machine Gun Steel" by virtue of its required use in FN's M249 and M240 weapons. The hammer forging process work hardens the steel, making it more durable. In addition, the chrome process for the bore allows for a lining almost twice as thick as a standard M16 for enhanced durability. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1:7 twist rate, M4 barrel extension, and a rifle length gas system. The A2 profile barrel is Mil-spec phosphate coated, High Pressure tested and Magnetic Particle inspected. Barrel is finished off with an F-marked front sight post with sling swivel, standard handguards, and an A2 flash hider.

Attachments

• IMG_0994.jpeg
    IMG_0994.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0993.jpeg
    IMG_0993.jpeg
    178.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0995.jpeg
    IMG_0995.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0969.png
    IMG_0969.png