• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Men’s Columbia Shirts

AR Trader

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-men’s-columbia-shirts.2199752/
View attachment 2522590 Item Name: FS Men’s Columbia Shirts

Zip Code: 30068

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: Most $7 - $8

Caliber: All Sizes

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

Huge Columbia Mens Shirt Sale This Weekend!

I am having a driveway sale of Men’s pre-owned Columbia branded shirts. I have all sizes and types (Omni wick, Omni shield, PFG, PFH, hiking, trail walking, hunting and casual dress) and a few fleece pullovers, sweaters and jackets. At last count I had about 325 items. All are in very good to excellent condition. I am running this Saturday 5/9 , 11:00 - 1:00, and Sunday, 5,10; 11:00 - 3:00. My address is 117 Holt Road, 30068. It is about 2 miles or so east of the KSU South 120 Loop exit off I-75. You should have no problem with your GPS. It has a Orange sign on the white mailbox post and you will be able to see the clothes racks from the street, if you are an Outdoors Trader Supporting member be sure to let me know.

Thanks and best Regards,
Stan (AR Trader)

Moderators, if this belongs somewhere else I apologize and consent for you to move it elsewhere.

Just how big a feller is yew? Didnt see a size

I bought several of these shirts, they are all different sizes, some are brand new with price tags what he is showing here is not his entire shirt selection, he has hunting gear clothing in all sizes. I'm taking my son with me next time in my trip to buy shirts. You Cannot beat his prices!

Back
Top Bottom