Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - Moved to Jan 22, 2022 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FS IWI Galil Ace 556 Pistol

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by FullSemiAuto, Jun 8, 2021.

1. FullSemiAuto

FullSemiAuto Semper Fi Supporter

Supporter

2   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-iwi-galil-ace-556-pistol.2532751/
    Item Name: FS IWI Galil Ace 556 Pistol

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $1950

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my IWI Galil Ace 8" 556 pistol. She was a safe queen, only 200 rounds fired through her. Excellent condition.
    • SB Tactical side-folding brace
    • Midwest Industries MLok Handguard (included but not installed)
    • 1 Magpul 30rd Window Mag

Please have a valid GA drivers license and be able to legally possess a firearm.

Since I'm new to the Trader, it's been suggested that I give a few details about my background. I'm a Georgia native and Marine Corps vet. Looking to trim down my current gun collection.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

GyroBro03 and Moises Madrid like this.