• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT ZENITCO Russian Complete Modern Alpha AK Parts kit!!!!

USMC033run

Default rank <4000 posts
Gunner of 2nd CivDiv Ret.
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...n-complete-modern-alpha-ak-parts-kit.2314744/
Item Name: FS: ZENITCO Russian Complete Modern Alpha AK Parts kit!!!!

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale
Sale Price: $1200

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Decided to part ways with my COMPLETE Zenitco Parts set to create the rarely seen modern alpha AK. All items in pictures are brand new, never used and come with receipts, proof of authenticity and installation instructions for each part written in Russian. (Back side of some of the instructions have written English for non-Russian readers).
It took me 4 months from the time I placed the order up to the time I received the parts at my doorstep. These are incredibly difficult to source items! These are not knock off or replicas.

The old Russian Alpha Setup was B-30 + B31 upper and lower hand guards, B-33 Top Cover, RP-1 Charging handle, PT-1 or PT-5 Buttstock, RK-3 Pistol grip and RK-6 front handle.

What you will receive: (The full package deal to create the modern Alpha Ak) Everything needed!

1) Complete Sports-4 handguard set with all installation hardware, manuals for installation and proof of authenticity.
2) B-33 Top Cover with all necessary hardware for insallation and proof of authenticity.
3) RP-1 Charging Handle with all the above mentioned
4) RK-3 Pistol Grip with all of the above mentioned
5) RK-6 Pistol Grip with all of the above mentioned
6)Russian AK47 "Darkness" Akademia Russian flash hider (extremely difficult to source and not common and for the most part unseen in the states) this is not your typical Bulgarian 4 piece flash hider from arsenal.
7) B-2 basis rail attachment with above mentioned
8) RL-2 extra hand stop for rail
9) Black squared rubber rail attachment covers for when basis pic sections of rail are not in use

Pictures:
806314b4-64ed-4bc8-8c67-de4352521f24-jpeg.2865297

0bf4b3cc-0b12-47eb-a85e-5b2d510321a0-jpeg.2865298

2030A5BE-587F-4549-9FC1-BE5715D1AC1D.jpeg
Picture of a front end sports-4 set since not too often seen as so you may get an idea of what the end will look like, minus the Ak47 Darkenss Russian Akademia flash suppressor not pictured in this photo

Back
Top Bottom