Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 1, 2021 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FS/FT Surplus 7.62x25 ammo sealed crate

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by whiskerz, Sep 16, 2020.

Tags:
  1. whiskerz

whiskerz Why ? Supporter

Supporter

234   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-surplus-7-62x25-ammo-sealed-crate.2292355/
    Item Name: FS/FT Surplus 7.62x25 ammo sealed crate

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: $830
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: $830

Caliber: 7.62x25

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is a sealed crate of what I think is Polish 7.62x25 ammo. 2520 rounds. 54 dated as best I can tell. It is sealed in 2 cans of 1260. Priced to move. I am thinning out the herd. If you want 1 can $500. 2 for $830 buy 2 and save. Trades sure. 7.62x39 bolt rifle, .300wm bolt rifle. Other stuff maybe. +- cash as needed. Located in Acworth. Not shipping this it weighs about 50 pounds.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.