• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT PSE XFORCE OMEN BOW Package

bassmaster44

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-pse-xforce-omen-bow-package.1592622/
Item Name: FS/FT PSE XFORCE OMEN Package

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Trade for firearms whatcha got?
Sale Price: $600 for the package
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Firearms, see post

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
This bow is screaming fast!! 330+ FPS as it is set up now.

For sale or trade is a PSE XForce Omen in excellent condition. This is the camo version. The string was replaced about a year ago and has been shot very little as I have another PSE. This bow is set up for a 28.5" draw length at 63lbs, but can be adjusted to 70+. The bow will come with wrist sling and stabilizer along with the drop rest currently on the bow.

The package will come with:
Trohy Ridge 5 pin sight
HHA Single pin sight on bow(new this fall and never hunted)
Kwikee Quiver
Plano bow case

I will sell the package as it is set up now for $600 cash. Looking for trade value of $700.

Will consider trade on a Kimber Hunter in 308 or 6.5, Benelli Super Black Eagle III or Super Vinci. 28" barrells or longer. Camo preferred. I am also open to trades for high end AR's, Beretta Silver pigeon 20, 28, 410 guages, 20 guage or smaller shotguns, FN SCAR, anything Kimber, SIG P320 with threaded barrel, Large Loop Winchester Model 94, John Wayne Commerative model 94 and 92's and other quality long guns and pistols. Willing to add cash if needed. Please no tackle box guns. The bow is in great shape and I would like a trade in the same condition. This is my back up bow, so I do not have to unload it, but if you have an offer I am certainly interested.

Pictures:
img_3416-jpg.1021798

pse-omen-jpg.1021800

Back
Top Bottom