• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Mosdsberg MVP .308 Carbine

Status
Not open for further replies.

StraightShooter47

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-mosdsberg-mvp-308-carbine.2319099/
Item Name: FS/FT Mosdsberg MVP .308 Carbine

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 475.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Might trade for a Glock gen 4 / 9mm, or a Shield EZ - 9mm

Caliber: .308 (7.62 mm nato)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Basic BOS and a look at your GA DL & or GA CCP

Item Description: For sale or trade is my .308 carbine; Mossberg MVP with black synthetic stock. 3x9x40 scope and rings, one 10 round mag and sling. Unfortunately I no longer have the box or docs but I did buy it new. The manual can be down loaded on line if necessary. This rifle hasn't had more than one box of ammo run through it. The rifle is spotless and shoots great. I just have too many long guns and need to thin them out. I also have it's little brother in .223 / .556 if interested . Not sure if it is scoped or not? Both rifles pretty much safe kept. Whether for hunting or self defense this .308 is very versatile and will get the job done,
I always have trouble uploading pics to the ad but will text you pics if you are interested. Please PM me first so I know which interested party responds first. Then I will text pics if and when you leave me the correct info to respond to. Thank you and safe hunting.
Straight Shooter 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom