Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 1, 2021 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FS/FT Holosun 510c $290

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by Norton Concealment, Nov 27, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Norton Concealment

Norton Concealment Tracker Supporter

Supporter

165   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-holosun-510c-290.2358609/
    Item Name: Christmas Sale ** Holosun 510c $260

Zip Code: 30004

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: Is one for $280 when you buy 2 $520
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: $310 per optic tv Glock,Hellcat,365,mp,mpshield

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brand new in box two for $510
    $310 tv
    Must come to Alpharetta
    I have other Holosuns,olights and holsters for trade so if you dm me be very specific on what your talking about. There is a link here for a reason it will tell you everything you need to know about this item and the normal price.
    trade items looking for Glocks,Hellcat,365 l. I will add cash to deal of trade
    Click on link for details. If you don’t like my price here is link to order
    https://www.opticsplanet.com/holosun-hs510c-circle-dot-open-reflex-sight.html?_iv_code=28Y-RD-HS510C

ONLY DM IF YOU WANT IT I DONT CARE IF YOUR INTERESTED
    MERRY CHRISTMAS

Must meet close to me

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.