• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT HK USP Expert (9mm) | The world's best long-slide pistol

AlpharettaCB

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...mm-the-worlds-best-long-slide-pistol.2565197/
Item Name: FS/FT HK USP Expert (9mm) | The world's best long-slide pistol

Zip Code: 30022

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1,500 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1,650 Trade Value

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: USP Expert (9mm) | The world's best long-slide pistol

If you know HK, then you know the HK Expert is a hand-fitted work of art. They set out to make a pistol that could be carried or used for Target competition with HK’s rouged reliability.

The USP Expert was developed with input from some of the world’s top competitive shooters. Clarification of the performance specifications and prototype trials were carried out in close cooperation with national and international renowned target shooters. The result is a target pistol with universal application for most of the large bore disciplines of BDS, DSB as well as other unions. With this target pistol, HK meets requirements of the world elite. In addition to the USP standard features, the EXPERT has specific features which make it what it is: One of the world’s best target pistols.

Whether you are purely a target shooter or OWB or home defense – it is simply the finest production handgun one can buy.

Features
  • Long sight radius > Approx. 190 mm
  • Adjustable LPA micrometer rear sight recessed into the slide
  • High intrinsic accuracy due to locking system hand fitted to the particular pistol plus o-ring minimizing barrel play
  • Optimum grip angle - both for rapid and precise firing
  • Highest possible functional reliability and service life due to intelligent design
  • Cold-forged barrel made of high strength special steel with polygon profile
  • High strength glass fiber reinforced polyamide frame with stainless steel inserts
  • Optimised balance exploiting the maximum dimensions permissible acc. to target shooting guidelines
  • Target trigger with adjustable trigger stop
USP Expert | 9 mm x 19
  • Ideal for shooters practising both the DSB disciplines and practical shooting
  • Increased magazine capacity of 18 cartridges
  • Standard jet funnel to increase hand gripping surface and for quicker magazine changes
  • Low ammunition price
  • Conversion kits available for caliber .40 S & W and to convert into USP standard version

Of course, cash is king, but I will consider select trades. No low ball offers, please. I know what this is worth and I have no problem keeping it in the collection. $1,500 OBO.

Will consider enhanced Glocks, Shadow Systems, Zev Technologies (I will add cash as necessary). But try me.

I have a Georgia Weapons Permit and prefer that you do as well but if not I will accept a valid GA driver's license and a bill of sale.

**By replying to this ad, you affirm you are legally able to purchase and own a firearm in the State of Georgia**

Pictures:
20210715_151809-jpg.3360870

20210715_151814-jpg.3360871

20210715_151821-copy-jpg.3360872

20210715_151822-jpg.3360873

Back
Top Bottom