• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT DiabloSport inTune3 platinum tuner

COLTSJAB

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
Reaction score
Untethered DiabloSport tuner. Below is the link, I traded in my Ford Explorer and cannot use this one my new truck. This works for multiple vehicles, so please check your compatibility with the link below. I originally had it on a 2019 Ram 1500 Hemi, but keep in mind those computers need to be unlocked. Also I believe New Ford's are now encrypted as well. I have a new F150 PowerBoost so this will not work with that truck at all. Thanks for looking. Shipping extra with insurance for your protection. Thanks.

Attachments

• 1000004849.jpg
    1000004849.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 0
Untethered DiabloSport tuner. Below is the link, I traded in my Ford Explorer and cannot use this one my new truck. This works for multiple vehicles, so please check your compatibility with the link below. I originally had it on a 2019 Ram 1500 Hemi, but keep in mind those computers need to be unlocked. Also I believe New Ford's are now encrypted as well. I have a new F150 PowerBoost so this will not work with that truck at all. Thanks for looking. Shipping extra with insurance for your protection. Thanks.

looks like the only application is 2019-present RAM 5.7 with 8 speed auto

It's been updated and works for many vehicles. I originally purchased for a 2019 Ram Hemi that needed the computer unlocking. Afterwards I returned the Ram to stock and used it on a 2018 Ford Explorer Sport with the 3.5L Ecoboost. It works with any vehicle listed on the website, the programmer has tunes for many vehicles. My other car is a Tesla so I have no use for it, otherwise I'd keep it. I forget what years Stellanis vehicles needed a CPU unlock but will work with Rams before that.

I’m confused, if you look on the website (click the link I attached above), it says that p/n is for a Ram. Are you saying it will work for any vehicle? How so? I have a 2013 F150 5.0 I’d like to tune…
Thanks.
All of the tunes have been updated for GM, Ram, Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler etc. It should have no problems as long as your CPU doesn't need to be unlocked.

Back
Top Bottom