• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT AERO AR pistol 700 cash .

carlton wright

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-aero-ar-pistol-700-cash.2572366/
Item Name: FS/FT AERO phase 5 gearhead works seekins bcm Pistol+ 10.5 inch

Zip Code: 30701

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 700/850
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Nice hand guns or ?

Caliber: 556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: New gun with lots of nice parts. Aero lower with Phase 5 Ambi Safety ,
Seekins Ambi Mag Release, Seekings Bolt release
Upgraded take Down Pins , ODG gearhead works tail hook brace gen 2 and a bcm grip . New 10.5 inch bear creek upper and a fake acog . The acog actually works pretty well its not included in the price. I just kind of threw it in free because this had no sights. For 100 more I can keep the acog and add a really old aimpoint mark 3. Looking for a nice carry package or maybe really nice uppers or lowers or what ever interests me.. the buffer spring ,buffer and trigger are lightly used the rest is new ..

Pictures:
20210723_171130-jpg.3369790

20210723_171125-jpg.3369791

20210723_171120-jpg.3369792

I understand not wanting a random person's home build but this one has better parts than most factory guns . The trigger has a heavy hammer spring to insure hard primers go off . I haven't shot it but I am willing to go do a mag dump with anyone interested

They are all "builds"......
Yes but I'm talking about different parts with different brands, built at home, not factory. Probably its great the best AR Pistol ever and I'm not trying to be sarcastic, or bash your AR in my opinion looks great but I have seen friends hqve bad experiences with home made AR'S that's all. Like im saying I'm not bashing this post. GLWS and be safe sir

I agree you never know who built it or what they did and if the parts work with each other like they should . The upper is factory and the lower is built. I do have a couple sets of spare parts as well . Seems like I always lose a spring or detent here and there .

Back
Top Bottom