• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 2015 1200 GS or 2020 Duke 890R

Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-2015-1200-gs-or-2020-duke-890r.2568740/
Item Name: FS/FT 2015 1200 GS or 2020 Duke 890R

Zip Code: 30319

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 10K for GS 11K for Duke
Trade Value or Items Looking For: A nice Barrett +- Cash or something in similar weight class

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Since it's a vehicle sale, I do want to fill out a bill of sale in case you run 20 red lights right after purchasing

Item Description: Okay, here is the deal.

I got into guns recently and have been spending more time at the gun range than at my own house. Which means I haven't been riding much and the great bikes I am trying to sell here are sitting in my garage without any air time, which I believe is legally motorcycle abuse.

Just want to test the water and maybe thin out my garage a bit by getting more guns and less motorcycle. Plan is to sell one and keep one at this point. However, I am in no rush of getting a deal out of this, so please no random offers that is wasting yours and my time.

The GS -
46K on the clock and all the add-ons you would want/need for a GS. I don't have a photo with BMW factory side cases mounted, but they are included.

The Duke - about 2K on the dash. Mostly stock with Remus slip on.

I am not spending ages to provide all the detail, if you are really interested, feel free to swing by and look, I can assure you the quality won't disappoint.

Once again, I am in no pressure to sell or trade, so please send only respectable offers.

Edit #1 - Clean title in hand for both bikes.

Pictures:
gs-front-jpg.3326247

gs-side-jpg.3326248

ktm-front-jpg.3326249

ktm-side-jpg.3326250

Back
Top Bottom