• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS B&T APC9K Pro w/ Sig Lower and SBT Brace + Upgrades

whatiship

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...o-w-sig-lower-and-sbt-brace-upgrades.2511963/
Item Name: FS B&T APC9K Pro w/ Sig Lower and SBT Brace + Upgrades

Zip Code: 30319

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2700

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a very lightly used B&T APC9K Pro with the Sig 320 lower. The gun is in excellent conditions with some small marks on the finish from the sling etc. Fantastic gun, I have done a few upgrades to it as I always do and shot about 750 rounds through it to make sure everything is functioning well. I have the parts to put back to stock and everything normally included from new (box etc). It has a 21 round Sig 320 magazine (it will NOT Come with the taran tactical base plate or streamlight tlr-1s unless specifically requested/negotiated).

I was planning on including the Holosun 510c as its all set and zero'd but happy to take that off if you don't want it and we can talk appropriate price.

Functioned flawlessly, one of the nicest guns I have ever handled, just have zero need for such a piece right now and have other opportunities for the cash.

Upgrades:
Lightened Safety Selector Spring
Deleted left hand safety to make it easier to grip
MOE Magpul K2 Grip (much better angle + texture)
Holosun 510c red dot
SBT Folding Brace

STREAMLIGHT NOT INCLUDED!
TARAN TACTICAL BASE PLATE ON MAGAZINE NOT INCLUDED!
BACKPACK NOT INCLUDED JUST FOR SIZE COMPARISON (Vertx Sling)

Pictures:
img_6771-jpeg.3263411

img_6736-jpeg.3263412

img_6736-jpeg.3263413

img_6772-jpeg.3263414

Back
Top Bottom