• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 5.11 TacTec plate carrier with lvl III+ steel plates and trauma pads

drewga11

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...lvl-iii-steel-plates-and-trauma-pads.2509132/
Item Name: FS 5.11 TacTec plate carrier with lvl III+ steel plates and trauma pads

Zip Code: 30078

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $350

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 5.11 TacTec plate carrier
Cati Armor Lvl 3+ 10x12 steel plates with multi-curve and anti-spall coating.
Front plate has swimmer or shooter cut, cant remember exactly what it was called.
Front and back soft trauma pads.
Also have 2 6x6 side plates, I think, but carrier was never set up for side plates.

I purchased this setup new about a year ago and just dont see myself needing it anymore. Only worn for a couple of months. I also have a molle IFAK with a SOFTT tourniquet that I can throw in if desired. The double pistol mag pouch will come with it as well.

Can meet pretty much anywhere in metro Atlanta area during the week depending on where I'm at for work that day, on weekends would have to be pretty close to Snellville.

Very comfortable carrier that is easily adjustable to fit almost anyone. Also has a long built in drag handle and quick release handle.

Pictures:
20210409_151249_hdr-jpg.3210294

Back
Top Bottom