• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 2018 Forest River Cherokee 18TO Wolf PUP

yahnt2

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-2018-forest-river-cherokee-18to-wolf-pup.2470546/
Item Name: TRAVEL TRAILER FS 2018 Forest River Cherokee 18TO Wolf PUP

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 17500 negotiable

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello, up for sale is our LIKE NEW 2018 Forest River Cherokee 18TO Wolf Pup Travel Trailer. This travel trailer is self-contained. When purchased we upgraded to a convection/microwave oven. We added a 1k dollar mattress. We upgraded the leveling jacks to some heavy duty ones. We upgraded the faucet for the kitchen sink. We upgraded the TV to a 40" 4k 2160p 120hz LED HDR Ultra HDTV. This travel trailer has been used twice. This trailer is in excellent condition. We have it priced right at 17,500. Clean title in hand. I can be reached at 678-409-6071. Thanks, David

One pic is a stock photo. I took new pictures today to give you a look at our actual travel trailer.

Pictures:
img_20210313_210159-3-jpg.3165133

received_436326197449864-jpeg.3165136

Good morning, not sure what you mean by self- contained. It's a pull behind with one huge slide out. It has two tanks for fresh and grey water as well as hookups for city water if you are at an RV park. So yes I'll would say it's self contained as you don't need to be hooked up to a power source and can run the RV off the two batteries. There is a second ad on the trader as well with more pictures. Do a search for RV's and it should come up. When I get home I will try to send you a link for it from my laptop. I can be reached at 678-409-6071 if you have any questions. Thanks, David

Hello,
I believe he is asking if you can “rustic” camp....meaning if the refrigerator can run off LP gas, and if the heater, water and hot water heater needs a110v plug in or if can run off the batteries. 99% of newer trailer can.

Ahhh..Thank you! I appreciate the help as I have never used the RV myself. My parents used the RV two times and dropped it off here in Ga at my property. I had to call them and find out. lol The answer is yes. It is self contained.

Back
Top Bottom