Survivalist
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
49   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Xbox one setup for family in need

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm looking for a family this year that is just down on their luck, or in a financial hardship because of covid this year, that have children that are wanting a gaming system. I have an xbox one in pristine condition that I bought new, that I do not game on anymore, and my children do not show much interest. I've been blessed this year with my business, and I want to give back to the community. Now I don't have the original box anymore (I don't think, I'll have to look), but the system will be factory reset as if it came new from the factory. It will come with the console, one controller, gaming headset, and wall mounts for both the console and controller. If you, or you know anybody that would appreciate this for a gift for their children, please pm with details as to why they would be a good candidate. I will be reviewing over family matters over the next week, and will make a decision by the end of next week. My work schedule is very busy, as I'm stuck in my shop about 13 hours a day, so you/they will have to come into Gainesville to pick it up.

Thanks!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Very awesome, and a great deed!

Just as happy to see that our community understands and respects this act and no one is being selfish and trying to claim it without just cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom