Not open for further replies.
10   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: WTB Remington 550-1

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: (Culloden Ga)

I’ve got a rem 550-1 that my great grandfather bought new, but eventually I’ll have to give it back to my brother, the rightful heir, so I’d like to buy my own. Holler if you’ve got one or spot one in a store between Macon and Atlanta.

I’ve got cash, or would add the shotgun I’ve got listed. I’ve also got a junky project Kawasaki bayou atv, heavy salvage angle iron and 3/4”x3” steel bar, and a vintage fiberglass drum kit.

Also interested in a KR-9/Kp-9/AKV, Tanfoglio Witness Hunter, and IMI marked guns.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
(Culloden Ga)

I’ve got a rem 550-1 that my great grandfather bought new, but eventually I’ll have to give it back to my brother, the rightful heir, so I’d like to buy my own. Holler if you’ve got one or spot one in a store between Macon and Atlanta.

I’ve got cash, or would add the shotgun I’ve got listed. I’ve also got a junky project Kawasaki bayou atv, heavy salvage angle iron and 3/4”x3” steel bar, and a vintage fiberglass drum kit.

Also interested in a KR-9/Kp-9/AKV, Tanfoglio Witness Hunter, and IMI marked guns.
I’ve got one in Canton that I would sell for $350. Let me know if interested.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom