Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
193   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Stairlift

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: In need of stairlift for 13 stairs. Wife's failed back surgery makes this a necessity. Thanks.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I would google zoom the list and search all of Craigslist

My buddy flipped a house that had one and he couldn’t sell it or give it away. It ended up in a dumpster.

You know they charge big bucks for these new

Any turns or is it a straight shot up 13 stairs?
Is it 13 plus the landing?
I'll check on one my dad had installed if you just need a straight shot.
Turns cost big time

Straight shot. Craigslist used to be covered up in them, now Not so much. Could have got one at a garage sale years ago for $50, but didn't know I would need it.

Straight shot. Craigslist used to be covered up in them, now Not so much. Could have got one at a garage sale years ago for $50, but didn't know I would need it.
Most people just set up a bedroom on the main floor. I understand that probably means a huge rearrange of your house

Thanks, but I have everything but that. Have walkers and canes everywhere. Can't put her downstairs, only have a toilet and sink.

Understand. I have everything from when my mother had stroke. Bedside camode, wheel chairs, you name it. Looking to donate it all to someone who could use it so I was checking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom