Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Shadow Systems XR-920 Elite

Zip Code: 30045

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: MR-920 Elite w/ threaded barrel

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi all, have here an excellent condition Shadow Systems XR-920 Elite with black (or gold) threaded barrel.
Great handguns - Absolutely love Shadow Systems guns, I just have two XR-920 Elites and would like to see if anyone wants to trade an MR-920 ELITE for one of the XR's I have.
Maybe 200 rounds on it, tops.

This one has all factory items (backstraps, two 17 round Magpul mags, optics mounting items, box, docs, range bag, etc.)
The picture shows the Shadow Systems black, threaded barrel, but I have a gold threaded barrel I can swap out for the black one, if you prefer, up to you.

So I am looking for a straight-up swap for a Shadow Systems MR-920 ELITE with a threaded barrel.
If you want to make other offers, you can feel free to, but optics ready and threaded barrel is a must - I do have a trading problem, so you can offer other things, but unless it's really neat, I'm mostly looking for the MR-920 Elite with threaded barrel. Worst response you'll receive is a polite "no, thank you."

If you happen to be interested in a Shadow Systems comp, Trijicon Suppressor height night sights, a C&H optics plate for Holosun 509T (specific to the Shadow Systems optics cut, NOT COMPATIBLE WITH GLOCK MOS), a Zaffiri Precision non-threaded barrel, or Timney Trigger - maybe we could work something out.

Pictures:
XR920 6.jpg
XR920 2.jpg
XR920 3.jpg
XR920 1.jpg
XR920 4.jpg
XR920 5.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom