Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 11 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - August 28, 2021 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Gone: FT PSA “Trump” AR15

Thread in 'Old Ads' started by Post104, Apr 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Post104

Post104 Tracker Supporter

Supporter

66   0

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FT PSA “Trump” AR15

Zip Code: 30253

Item is for: Trade Only
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1300 TV——AKs preferred but I’m open to trades

Caliber: 223/5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: PSA Trump AR15, comes with 1 mag, 200rds of ammo, and flip up sights. This rifle seems to be unfired. Gold handguard, grip, and buttstock assembly. It’s a very light AR and actually feels really good in the hands. This thing has a very nice feeling trigger as well.

I’m looking for an underfolder AK preferably. I can add cash if I need to, but I’m open to trades on other things as well.

I’m willing to travel for the right deal. I can add a few more mags as well.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

glock999 says "Good Deal!"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.