97   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Needing Some Tractor Input

Zip Code: 30656

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: ?

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Is anyone familiar with the Kioti brand tractor. I looked at a DX50 today with a loader. I liked it but was not wanting a compact.

What say ye ODTs?

Thanks

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I've been wanting a tractor for the past year myself, couldn't locate a DX50 model online only found a DK50 model.

I've come to the thinking that it'd be better to wait out the Covid supply chain issues and buy something I know isn't overpriced or something that I'm settling for. Granted if it's definitly something you need to get certain jobs done & you'll be using a long time, might be better to hold out for another model. My search brought up little info on the company that's located in south Korea. If something were to break spare parts might not be easy to come by.

Check out tractorbynet.com. They have a Kioti forum as well as many other brands. I bought a 2017 LS XJ2025H (subcompact) back in January and have been very pleased with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom