The Meerkat

Default rank <2000 posts
Wild Animal
Banned Permanently
160   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT: Glock 19 Gen5 MOS w/front serrations

Zip Code: 30078

Cash Price: $680, $700 for zero feedback members, or people with negative feedback.

Trade Value or Items Looking For:
$700 trade value, Sig M18 plus $100, Sig P320RX, CZ P01 OD Green, P10s plus $100, Springfield 1911 45acp (prefer w/rail)

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a like new Glock 19 Gen5 MOS optics ready. Has no grip cutout.

Comes as pictured, box, 2 mags, and optics mount plates.

I'm not looking to sell it for less unless your offer can fund one of the guns I'm looking for in the $700 range. These are extremely hard to find now.

Trades must in in like new condition. Will only trade or sell to GA Carry permit holders and people with positive feedback.

Thanks

0628201729_HDR.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS/FT: Glock 19 Gen5 MOS w/front serrations

Zip Code: 30078

Cash Price: $680
Trade Value or Items Looking For:
$700 trade value, Sig M18 plus $100, Sig P320RX, CZ P01 OD Green, P10s plus $100, Springfield 1911 45acp (prefer w/rail)

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a like new Glock 19 Gen5 MOS optics ready. Has no grip cutout.

Comes as pictured, box, 2 mags, and optics mount plates.

I'm not looking to sell it for less unless your offer can fund one of the guns I'm looking for in the $700 range. These are extremely hard to find now.

Trades must in in like new condition. Will only trade or sell to GA Carry permit holders and people with positive feedback.

Thanks

View attachment 2692811
Is this still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom